(A) Within its resources, the commission will answer all written requests for advice related to any topic covered by Chapter 102. of the Revised Code or section 2921.42 or 2921.43 of the Revised Code submitted to the commission.
(B) The commission may acknowledge receipt of requests for advisory opinions.
(C) The commission will record all requests for advisory opinions in an annual log. The log will include:
(1) The date on which the request is received;
(2) The name of the requester;
(3) The public entity or entities involved;
(4) A brief description of the question; and
(5) A brief summary of the response to the question.
(D) The staff will periodically review the list of requests and responses with the advisory committee and/or the commission.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 10/20/2016 and 01/31/2022
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 102.05
Rule Amplifies: 102.05 , 102.08
Prior Effective Dates: 1/1/02, 02/26/2012