(A) A complaint against a person for failure to file a complete financial disclosure statement may be dismissed when the person files the required complete financial disclosure statement before or after the commission has taken any formal action on the hearing officer's report.
(B) In determining whether any complaint will be dismissed, with or without prejudice to refile, the commission may consider factors including, but not limited to, the following:
(1) Whether the commission has previously filed a complaint against the respondent for failure to file a financial disclosure statement;
(2) Whether the respondent has filed financial disclosure statement(s) late in previous filing cycles;
(3) Whether the commission has formally accepted the hearing officer's report and recommendation to refer the complaint for prosecution or other disposition;
(4) Whether the respondent has paid the required filing and/or late fees; and
(5) Whether the respondent was served with the complaint.