(A) A veteran's organization, a fraternal organization, or a sporting organization may transfer to the organization's general account, by check drawn from the checking account devoted exclusively to the organization's instant bingo game, the percentage of the net profit from the proceeds of the sale of instant bingo allowable for the organization's expenses in conducting the instant bingo game pursuant to division (A)(1) of section 2915.101 of the Revised Code, if all of the following conditions apply:
(1) The organization pays all expenses for the purchase of instant bingo tickets or cards by check drawn from the checking account devoted exclusively to the instant bingo game;
(2) The organization deposits the proceeds from the sale of instant bingo into the checking account devoted exclusively to the instant bingo game within seven days of the conduct of the instant bingo;
(3) The organization records the sale of all instant bingo tickets upon a ledger form approved by the attorney general;
(4) The organization annually provides to the attorney general a written statement, signed by the organization's principal person, attesting that all of the funds so transferred were used for the organization's expenses in conducting the instant bingo and that no part of the such funds were used for paying salaries of any employee who sells instant bingo tickets for the organization, or who prepares, sells, or serves food or beverages at the site of the instant bingo game; and
(5) The organization complies with all provisions of Chapter 2915 of the Revised Code in conducting charitable gaming.