Chapter 109-1 Notice
(A) When the attorney general intends to consider the adoption, amendment or rescission of a rule or rules under Chapter 119. of the Revised Code, the attorney general shall cause to be prepared notice of hearing, which shall include:
(1) A statement of the intention of the attorney general to consider adopting, amending or rescinding a rule or rules;
(2) A synopsis of the proposed rule or rules to be adopted, amended or rescinded, or a general statement of the subject matter to which such rule or rules relates;
(3) A statement of the reason or purpose for adopting, amending or rescinding the rule or rules;
(4) A statement listing the offices (with address) where the full and complete text of the proposed rule or rules to be adopted, amended or rescinded is on file for public inspection;
(5) The date, time, and place of a public hearing on the proposed action;
(B) The attorney general shall cause the previously described notice of hearing to be published in the register of Ohio. The publication of said notice of hearing shall be made at least thirty days prior to the date of the public hearing.
(C) In addition to the publication of the public notice as provided in paragraph (B) of this rule, notice of the attorney general's intent to consider adoption, amendment, or rescission of any rule pursuant to section 119.03 of the Revised Code shall be published at the attorney general's website.
(E) Prior to the effective date of the adoption , amendment or rescission of a rule or rules, the attorney general shall make a reasonable effort to inform those affected by the adoption , amendment or rescission and to have available for distribution to those requesting it, the full text of the rule or rules as adopted, amended or rescinded.