(A) Each person who is registered to conduct sweepstakes under rule 109:9-1-01 of the Administrative Code shall submit a report no later than the 10th day of each month on a form prescribed by the attorney general detailing the following information:
(1) The name, location, and registration information of the filing party;
(2) Monthly gross receipts, revenue, and liabilities;
(3) The number of sweepstakes entries or games played;
(4) The number and value of sweepstakes prizes awarded; and
(5) The percentage of gross revenue received from the conduct of sweepstakes.
(B) Each monthly report shall be accompanied by a filing fee of fifty dollars.
Prior History: (Effective:
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 01/23/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 119.03 , 2915.02
Rule Amplifies: 2915.02
Prior Effective Dates: 10/18/13 (Emer))