(A) Each person who has been issued a certificate of compliance under rule 109:9-1-02 of the Administrative Code shall submit a semi-annual report no later than June thirtieth and December thirty-first in each year in which sweepstakes are conducted on a form prescribed by the attorney general detailing the following information:
(1) The name, location, and registration information of the filing party;
(2) Monthly gross receipts, revenue, and liabilities;
(3) The number of sweepstakes entries or games played;
(4) The number of sweepstakes terminal devices at the location;
(5) The number and value of sweepstakes prizes awarded; and
(6) The percentage of gross revenue received from the conduct of sweepstakes.
(B) A person who has more than one business location that has been issued a certificate of compliance may submit a consolidated semi-annual report on a form prescribed by the attorney general.
Prior History: (Effective:
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 01/23/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 119.03 , 2915.02
Rule Amplifies: 2915.02
Prior Effective Dates: 10/18/13 (Emer))