(A) Along with the filing fee, the vendor shall submit six copies of a standard operations manual to the board for review. The manual shall contain the following information:
(1) A detailed description of the operation system;
(2) An explanation of the method of operation of the equipment;
(3) Tested standards of equipment regarding reliability, ranges, and test conditions;
(4) A sample contractual agreement to be used by the board of elections which is purchasing equipment including service terms;
(5) Specifications of safety features to ensure against fraud; and,
(6) Cost factors and compatibility with existing systems.