(A) "Registering a voter" and "registering voters" is any effort, for compensation, to provide voter registration forms or to assist persons in completing or returning those forms.
(B) A "person" is an individual human being, not an entity or organization.
(C) "Returning" shall include delivering a voter registration form to an Ohio county board of elections, the Ohio secretary of state or the United States postal service.
(D) "Exempt person" is an individual person, acting in an official capacity as any of the following:
(1) An election official;
(2) A county treasurer;
(3) A deputy registrar of motor vehicles;
(4) An employee of a designated agency;
(5) An employee of a public high school;
(6) An employee of a public vocational school;
(7) An employee of a public library;
(8) An employee of the office of a county treasurer;
(9) An employee of the bureau of motor vehicles;
(10) An employee of a deputy registrar of motor vehicles;
(11) An employee of an election official.
(E) "Online training program," "training program," and "the program" mean the online training program prescribed by section 3503.29 of the Revised Code.
(F) "Permanent Address" means the street address or location at which a person is registered to vote. If a person is not registered to vote, permanent address means the street address or location of the principal residence of a person, which shall be determined using the same criteria as that for registering a voter under section 3503.02 of the Revised Code.