The secretary of state shall develop and deploy a website for the purpose of registering persons that expect to receive compensation for registering voters. The website shall provide an online training program to persons that expect to receive compensation for registering voters. The online registration and training program shall be the exclusive method of training or registering persons to comply with section 3503.29 of the Revised Code. Persons registering under this program shall register for each and every county in which the person expects or anticipates registering a voter.
(A) The website shall include an initial registration page, a training program, and a public disclosure page listing all persons registered under the program.
(B) The initial registration page is the web page through which any person that expects to receive compensation for registering a voter shall first register with the secretary of state.
(1) The secretary of state shall collect through an online form the following information from a registrant:
(a) Their name;
(b) Date of birth;
(c) Permanent address;
(d) The name of every Ohio county in which the registrant expects to register a voter.
(2) The online registration page shall contain a warning that whosoever shall fraudulently file a registration with the secretary of state will be prosecuted for election falsification to the fullest extent of the law.
(3) Once a person has filled out and submitted registration information through the initial online registration page, access to the online training program will be permitted.
(C) Once a person has completed the required training program, that person shall be granted access to a standard form affirmation, to be prescribed by the secretary of state, that must be printed, signed and submitted to the secretary of state by the person registering under the program. No person registering under the program may register voters for compensation without first registering, completing the training program and submitting the required affirmation.
(D) The public disclosure page shall contain a searchable listing of persons that have registered online and those that have returned required affirmations. The public disclosure page shall not display the phone number or e-mail address of any person or organization for which information was submitted.
(E) The standard form affirmation shall be an automatically generated form that contains the registration information of the person registering under this program, the identity of all counties in which the person seeks registration for the purpose of registering voters and all other information required by section 3503.29 of the Revised Code.
(1) The affirmation shall be signed by the person registering under this program and
(2) Returned to the secretary of state according to instructions to be printed on the form.