(A) The secretary of state shall designate no less than two employees of the office of secretary of state to serve as system administrators for the statewide voter registration database.
(B) The county board of elections shall designate at least one employee of the board to serve as the county's system administrator for the statewide voter registration database.
(C) The director and deputy director of a county board of elections are permitted to allow a third party access its county voter registration database only for the amount of time necessary to accomplish tasks predetermined and approved by the county board of elections.
(D) The director and deputy director of a county board of elections must maintain a current and accurate list of any individuals who have been allowed access to any voter registration system whether the system was accessed in person or through a real-time computer connection.
(E) This list described in paragraph (D) of this rule must contain the following information:
(1) The name of the third-party;
(2) The identity of the system and/or applications to which the third-party user had access;
(3) The user identification code or number through which the third-party accessed the system;
(4) The date on which the director or deputy director granted the access; and
(5) The date on which the authorized access terminates.