(1) Badges or buttons;
(3) Cups and mugs;
(5) Emery boards;
(6) Key tags;
(7) Lapel pins, charms, tie tacks, rings, and other items of jewelry;
(8) Letter openers;
(11) Standard measuring rulers not more than twelve inches long;
(13) Golf balls and golf tees;
(14) Tee shirts, caps, hats, and other articles of clothing;
(15) Individually wrapped candy;
(16) Magnets measuring two and one-half inches by three inches or less, or seven and one-half square inches or less, or three inches in diameter or less;
(17) Stickers, labels, decals, or any other printed material with an adhesive back measuring two and one-half inches by three inches or less, or seven and one-half square inches or less, or three inches in diameter or less.
(18) Plastic discs, designed to be sailed with a flip of the wrist for recreation or competition;
(19) Plastic bags;
(20) Plastic or wooden sticks manufactured for the purpose of stirring paint;
(21) Plastic flyswatters;
(22) Banners that are towed by an aircraft in flight.
(B) Specific exemptions for articles not listed above may be obtained by sending a written request to the "Office of the Secretary of State, Legal Division, 180 E. Broad Street, 16th floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215." A request for a specific exemption must contain a complete description of the article to be exempted, including a photocopy or other reproduction of the article and the exact dimensions of the article, a brief statement explaining why the exemption should be granted, and the address and telephone number of the person making the request.
(C) Specific exemptions may be granted to articles similar to those listed in paragraph (A) of this rule, the size or nature of which makes it unreasonable to add a disclaimer.
(D) Specific exemptions will not be granted to printed political communications such as placards, posters, signs, newspaper and magazine advertisements, match books, billboards, flyers, handbills, or business cards or any other printed material measuring more than two and one-half by three inches, or more than seven and one-half square inches, or more than three inches in diameter.