(A) The following shall serve as grounds upon which the secretary of state may withdraw the certification of equipment:
(1) A board of elections notifies the board or secretary of state of a significant problem with the equipment;
(2) The board of voting machine examiners or secretary of state determines that the equipment fails to meet the requirements necessary for approval or continued compliance;
(3) The board of voting machine examiners determines there are significant enhancements or adjustments to the hardware or software;
(4) The vendor fails to notify the secretary of state of significant enhancements or adjustments to the hardware and software;
(5) The vendor fails to submit the equipment for re-examination upon written request by the board of voting machine examiners.