(A) Director means the director of the Ohio department of development.
(B) Shovel ready sites mean property identified by a port authority or development entity having the necessary site control and infrastructure available as ready for development upon the purchase or finalization of a lease.
(C) Eligible costs include:
(1) Acquisition of property, including land options;
(2) Site preparation activities, including brownfield clean-up activities;
(3) Construction of road, water, telecommunications, and utility infrastructure;
(4) Payment of project related professional fees and administrative costs, not to exceed twenty percent (20%) of the amount granted by the director; and
(5) Any specific project related costs as approved by the director.