(A) Part-time employees who work a portion of each normal working day shall have their probationary period determined by the number of calendar days following appointment in the same manner as a full-time employee. Part-time employees who work less than a normal number of working days per week shall have their probationary period determined on the basis of time actually worked as described below:
(1) One thousand hours are equivalent to a one hundred eighty-day probationary period.
(2) One thousand four hundred hours are equivalent to a two hundred fifty-two-day probationary period.
(3) One thousand five hundred hours are equivalent to a two hundred seventy-day probationary period.
(4) One thousand seven hundred hours are equivalent to a three hundred-day probationary period.
(5) Two thousand hours are equivalent to a three hundred sixty-five-day probationary period.
(B) Intermittent employees shall not serve a probationary period.