(A) The administrator may schedule and conduct an annual meeting between the office and the designated representatives of the directors, executive directors or administrators of the following state entities:
(1) The Ohio department of mental retardation and developmental disabilities.
(2) The Ohio department of mental health.
(3) The Ohio department of job and family services.
(4) The Ohio rehabilitation services commission.
(5) The administrator of the office may also invite participation by the officers, board members or authorized representatives of interested qualified nonprofit agencies and certified agents.
(B) The agenda of the annual meeting, scheduled pursuant to this rule, may include the following:
(2) A discussion of the challenges that the office encountered during the preceding fiscal year.
(3) A discussion of potential collaborative efforts between the office, the departments and the alliance of Ohio work centers to better implement the procurement requirements set forth in sections 125.60 to 125.6012 of the Revised Code.
(5) Any other items the administrator deems important for discussion.
(C) The administrator shall issue a written report of the activities of the annual meeting, scheduled pursuant to this section, and provide the participants of the annual meeting a copy of the report.
(D) The administrator may include some or all of the results of the annual meeting in the report of the office's activities, which is required by division (A)(4) of section 125.603 of the Revised Code.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/17/2014 and 07/17/2019
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: RC 125.602, 125.603
Rule Amplifies: RC 125.602, 125.603
Prior Effective Dates: 1/1/2007