(A) Part-time employees who work a portion of each normal working day shall have their probationary period determined by the number of calendar days following appointment in the same manner as a full-time employee. Part-time employees who work less than a normal number of working days per week shall have their probationary period determined on the basis of time actually worked as described below:
(1) One thousand hours are equivalent to a one hundred eighty-day probationary period.
(2) One thousand four hundred hours are equivalent to a two hundred fifty-two-day probationary period.
(3) One thousand five hundred hours are equivalent to a two hundred seventy-day probationary period.
(4) One thousand seven hundred hours are equivalent to a three hundred-day probationary period.
(5) Two thousand hours are equivalent to a three hundred sixty-five-day probationary period.
(B) Intermittent employees shall not serve a probationary period.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 124.09
Rule Amplifies: 124.27
Prior Effective Dates: 5/1/66, 1/ 1.69, 1/9/76, 2/4/96, 7/1/07, 11/1/09