(A) The equal opportunity division of the department of administrative services shall collect the necessary data to assess, determine, and evaluate the development, direction, and continued need for the EDGE program. The equal employment opportunity coordinator of the department of administrative services and the director of the department of administrative services shall use the collected data to help establish agency EDGE procurement goals and to determine the overall effectiveness of the EDGE program.
(B) In addition to the information required in the quarterly expenditure report, pursuant to rule 123:2-16-11 of the Administrative Code, each agency shall provide data regarding businesses that have sought to acquire or have acquired state contracts with their agency as provided in paragraph (C) of this rule. The equal opportunity division of the department of administrative services shall assemble the data necessary to establish the general capacity, availability, and utilization of EDGE businesses in the relevant marketplace.
(C) Each state agency shall provide the equal employment division of the department of administrative services the following types of data, if applicable:
(1) Name of vendor
(2) Certification status and category
(3) Company federal tax identification number.
(4) Contract number or project name or number.
(5) Contract bid amounts.
(6) Names of all bidders.
(7) Name of each bidder awarded the contract.
(8) Successful bidder or vendor location, address, and geographic region.
(9) Type of work performed as classified by NIC code, or equivalent object code.
(10) Type of contract by procurement category.
(11) Original dollar amount of the contract.
(12) Date of contract award
(13) Date of contract completion.
(14) Payment data.
(15) If a joint venture, the information of the business arrangement.
(16) Name of any identified subcontractors, subcontractors, federal tax identification numbers.
(17) The original value of the subcontracts.
(18) The type of bid method utilized.
(19) Comparative data with bidders in the general marketplace.
(D) To ensure uniform data collection and record keeping standards, the equal opportunity division of the department of administrative services shall develop a format and the forms needed to capture the necessary data from state agencies. Where feasible the division shall collect payment and expenditure data from the office of management and budget, capacity data from the departments of development and transportation, and other certification records. The division shall disaggregate, track, and analyze the data by each certification category to ensure against internal disparity.