(A) When more than one qualified nonprofit agency desires to provide a requested product or service to a government ordering office, the administrator shall select a qualified nonprofit agency to provide the requested product or service. The administrator can consider any of the following:
(1) The stated preference for the selection of a particular qualified nonprofit agency by the government ordering office.
(2) Geographic proximity of the qualified nonprofit agencies to the specified work site for a requested service.
(3) The dollar value of any other contracts held by the interested qualified nonprofit agencies immediately prior to the selection of a qualified nonprofit agency to provide a requested product or service pursuant to the procurement requirements set forth in sections 125.60 to 125.6012 of the Revised Code.
(4) The lowest and best cost to provide the requested product or service as submitted by each of the interested qualified nonprofit agencies.
(6) The projected number of employees of the individual qualified nonprofit agencies who are persons with work limiting disabilities as defined in paragraph ( C) of rule 123:5-03-01 of the Administrative Code.
(7) Any other criteria the administrator deems necessary and appropriate to assure the selections of a specific qualified nonprofit agency which is in the best interest of the state.
(B) After the administrator selects a qualified nonprofit agency pursuant to the criteria set forth in paragraph (A) of this rule, the administrator shall inform the governmental ordering office and each of the interested qualified nonprofit agencies of the selection decision.
(C) The administrator's decisions concerning the selection of a qualified nonprofit agency to provide a product or service are final.
Prior History: (Effective:
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/17/2014 and 07/17/2019
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: RC 125.603, 125.607
Rule Amplifies: RC 125.607
Prior Effective Dates: 1/1/2007)