(A) An applicant shall have the right to appeal the denial or cancellation of a permit to use capitol buildings or grounds to the board by submitting a written request, containing the following information:
(1) The name, address, and contact information of the applicant;
(2) A concise statement of the reason the appeal should be granted; and
(3) A description of the permit sought.
(B) The appeal must be filed with the chairman of the board or the executive director within thirty days of the date of mailing of the notice of denial or cancellation of a permit.
(1) The appeal shall be considered by the board at a regular or special meeting. At the meeting, the applicant may make a request to address the board on the subject of the appeal.
(2) The chair, on behalf of the board, will issue a written decision affirming, reversing, or modifying the denial or cancellation. The decision of the board shall be final.
Prior History: (Effective:
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 12/12/2013
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 105.41
Rule Amplifies: 105.41
Prior Effective Dates: 10/29/93, 10/24/2005, 12/22/2008 )