(A) Meetings of the cemetery dispute resolution commission shall be held quarterly.
Additional meetings may be held at the call of the chairperson, or the vice-chairperson when the chairperson is unavailable, or a majority of the members of the commission.
(B) Any person may ascertain the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place and purpose of all special meetings of the commission by:
(1) Writing to: "The Ohio Cemetery Dispute Resolution Commission, 77 South HighStreet 20th Floor, Columbus, Ohio 43215-6133";
(2) Calling the following telephone number during normal business hours (614) 466-4100, or
(3) Accessing the division of real estate and professional licensing website.
(C) Any person may receive notice of all meetings of the commission. The superintendent shall cause a list to be maintained of all persons who have requested such notification. Any person wishing to receive notification shall notify the superintendent that they wish to be included on the mailing list for such notices. Requests shall:
(1) Be given in writing to the address given in paragraph (B)(1) of this rule or by electronic mail sent to WebReal@com.state.oh.us or such other address as may from time to time be published on the division's web site.
(2) State that the requestor wishes to be notified of all public meetings of the commission or those at which specific topics stated by the requestor are to be discussed.
(3) Indicate if the requestor wishes to be notified by electronic mail, fax, or printed notice.
(4) Provide the requestor's electronic mail address, mailing address or fax number.
(5) State if the requestor is a media representative who wishes to be notified of special meetings pursuant to division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code. If a media representative requests notice of special meetings the media representative shall also provide no more than two telephone numbers at which they may be reached.
(D) The superintendent shall cause a notice to be distributed to all persons on the mailing list at least five calendar days before each regularly scheduled meeting of the board. The superintendent shall make all reasonable effort to provide notice of all special meetings in compliance with division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code.
(E) No fee shall be assessed to persons requesting to be notified by electronic mail. The superintendent may from time to time assess a reasonable fee on all persons requesting printed notices or fax transmission of notices of meetings. Such fee shall not exceed the cost of producing and mailing or transmitting the notices. The superintendent may request that such fees be paid in advance.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 1301:13-1-02
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 6/22/2017 and 06/22/2022
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4767.06
Rule Amplifies: 4767.05
Prior Effective Dates: 11/8/1993 (Emer.), 1/20/1994, 12/17/2001, 09/25/2008, 02/04/2013