(A) In order to be approved by the Division, in accordance with section 3703.21 of the Revised Code, a training agency must submit a request for approval to the division every three years, and must demonstrate the following requirements:
(1) The training agency maintains a continuous physical presence in Ohio;
(2) The training agency's trainers meet the following requirements:
(a) Possess six years of experience in the backflow industry; and
(b) Currently hold a backflow certification in Ohio.
(3) Upon request of the division, attend an annual meeting held by the division.
(B) Upon meeting the requirements of paragraph (A) of this rule, the division shall grant approval to the training agency to teach backflow courses and administer tests.
(C) Approval may be denied or revoked by the division for the following reasons:
(1) The training agency has failed to meet or maintain the approval requirements of paragraph (A) of this rule;
(2) The training agency has made any misrepresentations or material omissions in its request for approval; or
(3) The training agency has engaged in fraud, misrepresentation, deception, malfeasance, misfeasance, or nonfeasance in the conduct of business.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 1301:3-7-06