(A) Any person may determine the time and place of all regularly scheduled meetings and the time, place, and purpose of all special meetings by:
(1) Writing to the following address - "Ohio Real Estate Commission, Division of Real Estate and Professional Licensing, 77 South High Street, Columbus, Ohio 43215-6133."
(2) Calling the following telephone number during normal business hours - 614-466-4100, or
(3) Accessing the division of real estate and professional licensing web site.
(B) Any person may receive notice of all meetings of the Ohio real estate commission. The superintendent shall cause a list to be maintained of all persons who have requested such notification. Any person wishing to receive notification shall notify the superintendent that they wish to be included on the mailing list for such notices. Requests shall:
(1) Be given in writing to the address given in paragraph (A)(1) of this rule or by electronic mail sent to WebReal@com.state.oh.usor such other address as may from time to time be published on the division's web site.
(2) State that the requestor wishes to be notified of all public meetings of the commission or those at which specific topics stated by the requestor are to be discussed.
(3) Indicate if the requestor wishes to be notified by electronic mail, fax or printed notice.
(4) Provide the requestor's electronic mail address, mailing address or fax number.
(5) State if the requestor is a media representative who wishes to be notified of special meetings pursuant to division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code. If a media representative requests notice of special meetings the media representative shall also provide no more than two telephone numbers at which they may be reached.
(C) The superintendent shall cause a notice to be distributed to all persons on the mailing list at least five calendar days before each regularly scheduled meeting of the board.
The superintendent shall make all reasonable effort to provide notice of all special meetings in compliance with division (F) of section 121.22 of the Revised Code.
(D) No fee shall be assessed to persons requesting to be notified by electronic mail.
The superintendent may from time to time assess a reasonable fee on all persons requesting printed notices or fax transmission of notices of meetings. Such fee shall not exceed the cost of producing and mailing or transmitting the notices. The superintendent may request that such fees be paid in advance.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 06/25/2012 and 06/30/2016
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4735.10
Rule Amplifies: 4735.10, 4735.19
Prior Effective Dates: 4/8/1985, 6/1/1989, 9/24/2000, 6/21/2002, 03/26/2007