(A) Reasonable public notice shall be given in the register of Ohio at least thirty days prior to any hearing regarding the adoption, amendment or rescission of rules of the consumer finance section of the division of financial institutions.
(B) Although not required, the division may also give whatever other notice it considers necessary, including:
(1) By publication in a financial institutions industry publication of general circulation in Ohio.
(2) By mailing notices to each registrant or licensee.
(3) By publication in one or more newspapers of general circulation in Ohio.
(4) Electronic posting on the web site of the Department of Commerce.
(C) The public notice shall include:
(1) A statement of the division's intention to consider adopting, amending or rescinding a rule and the purpose or reason therefor.
(2) A summary of the proposed rule, amendment or rescission or a general statement as to the subject to which it relates.
(3) A statement of the reason or purpose for adopting, amending, or rescinding the rule.
(4) The date, time and place of the hearing on the proposed action.
(D) The Division shall provide a copy of the public notice to any person who requests it and pays the cost of copying and mailing.
Replaces rule 1301:8-1-01; Eff. 12-1-79; 2-1-86; Replaces rule 1301:8-1-01, eff. 6-3-04
Rule promulgated under: RC 119.03
Rule authorized by: RC 1321.10(A), 1321.54(A)
Rule amplifies: RC 1321.10(A), 1321.54(A)
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 09/18/2009 and 09/18/2014