(A) Each temporary appraiser registration issued in accordance with division (E) of section 4763.05 of the Revised Code shall expire six months after the issuance date or upon the completion of the work required by the appraisal assignment or specialized service, whichever is later.
(B) A temporary registration issued shall be expressly limited to a grant of authority to perform the appraisal assignment or specialized service required by the contract for appraisal services.
(C) The registration required in division (E) of section 4763.05 of the Revised Code shall be on a form prescribed by the superintendent of real estate and shall be accompanied by a fee specified in rule 1301:11-1-03 of the Administrative Code. The registration form shall include, but not be limited to, the following information:
(1) The applicant's name, business address and such other information as may be necessary to identify the applicant;
(2) A statement by the applicant setting forth:
(a) The type of license or certificate held by the applicants and the license or certificate number;
(b) The dates of licensure or certification and the expiration date of the applicant's current license or certificate;
(c) A complete record of any disciplinary actions taken, including any complaints or disciplinary proceedings pending against the applicant.
(3) Consent to service of process in Ohio;
(4) A statement that the applicant has read and agrees to abide by all appraiser laws and rules in this state and agrees to cooperate with any investigation initiated by the division of real estate or the appraisal board including supplying relevant documents and personally appearing before the board or the division's investigators; and
(5) Information sufficient to identify the appraisal assignment or specialized service to be performed under the temporary practice registration, including the projected beginning and ending dates for performing such appraisal assignment or specialized service, but shall not require the applicant to divulge any information concerning the appraisal assignment which would breach the applicant's duty of confidentiality to his client under the provisions of the uniform standards of professional appraisal practice.
(D) Persons granted a temporary registration under this rule shall not advertise or otherwise hold themselves out as being an Ohio state certified or state-licensed appraiser.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 1301:11-3-06
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 05/27/2015 and 06/30/2020
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 4763.03, 4763.05
Rule Amplifies: 4763.05
Prior Effective Dates: 3/18/1993 (Emer.), 5/7/1993, 1/1/2007, 11/29/2010