(A) Reasonable public notice shall be given in the register of Ohio at least thirty days prior to any hearing regarding the proposed adoption, amendment or rescission of any rule for savings and loan associations.
(B) The public notice shall include:
(1) A statement that the superintendent intends to consider adopting, amending, or rescinding a rule;
(2) A synopsis of the proposed rule, amendment, or rescission or a general statement of the subject matter to which the proposed rule, amendment, or rescission relates;
(3) A statement of the reason or purpose for adopting, amending or rescinding the rule; and
(4) The date, time and place of the hearing on the proposed action.
(C) In addition to the public notice given in paragraph (A) of this rule, the superintendent may give whatever other notice he or she reasonably considers necessary, including, but not limited to:
(1) By publication in a financial institutions industry publication of general circulation in Ohio.
(2) By publication in one or more newspapers of general circulation in Ohio.
(3) By mailing notice to affected savings and loan associations.
(4) By electronic posting on the web site of the department of commerce.
(D) The superintendent shall provide a copy of the public notice to any person who requests it and pays the cost of copying and mailing the notice.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/14/2010 and 04/14/2015
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 1155.20
Rule Amplifies: 119.03 , 1155.20
Prior Effective Dates: 11-12-72, 6-3-04