(B) The consumer guide to agency relationships shall:
(1) Be entitled "Consumer Guide to Agency Relationships". The title font size shall be no less than fourteen points;
(2) Contain the brokerage name and fair housing logo. The brokerage may also include the brokerage logo, a brokerage franchise name or insignia indicating membership in a real estate organization. The name of any salesperson, team advertising name, unlicensed person or entity shall not be included;
(3) Contain the disclosures required pursuant to divisions (A)(2) and (A)(3) of section 4735.55 of the Revised Code, for housing accommodation and vacant land transactions only, in a font size of no less than nine points;
(4) Contain a disclosure that Ohio law requires the guide to be provided to prospective sellers, lessors, purchasers, lessees and the agent is required to obtain their signature acknowledging receipt of the guide;
(5) Contain a disclosure of the brokerage policy on customers that are un-represented;
(6) Provide all required disclosures in a font size of no less than eleven points;
(C) Other licensees within the same brokerage who later perform acts described in division (C) or (D) of section 4735.56 of the Revised Code are not required to make the disclosures described in section 4735.56 of the Revised Code if previously provided by another licensee within the same brokerage.
(D) The acknowledgement required pursuant to divisions (C) and (D) of section 4735.56 of the Revised Code may be on a document separate from the "Consumer Guide to Agency Relationships". The acknowledgement shall not be contained within any contract, agreement or addendum to which the buyer or seller is a party.