(A) A benefit recipient may enroll an eligible dependent in health care coverage at any time outside of the annual health care open enrollment period if any of the following apply:
(1) The primary benefit recipient may enroll a new spouse upon marriage;
(2) The benefit recipient may enroll a child upon the birth or adoption of that child;
(3) The benefit recipient may enroll an eligible dependent who has involuntarily lost health care coverage from another source;
(4) The benefit recipient is ordered to enroll a child pursuant to a national medical support order;
(5) The dependent first achieves an eligibility threshold described in rule 145-4-09 of the Administrative Code.
(B) Enrollment of an eligible dependent under this rule shall be made on an application provided by the public employees retirement system and must be received not later than sixty days after of the occurrence of the event described in paragraph (A) of this rule.