(A) The chief of the division of wildlife shall annually establish an Ohio wetlands habitat stamp design contest procedure for the purpose of conducting a contest to select a design to appear as the wetlands habitat stamp issued by the division of wildlife beginning in August of the following year. The contest procedure shall include but not be limited to:
(1) Participant eligibility;
(2) Participant entry fee;
(3) Entry procedure;
(4) Design specifications, to include subject matter, size, cover and mat;
(5) Submission procedure including submission deadline;
(6) Selection of judges;
(7) Judging procedure.
(B) The chief of the division of wildlife shall annually enter into an agreement with the artist who submits the design determined to be the winning entry in the Ohio wetlands habitat stamp design contest for that year. The agreement shall include but not be limited to provisions that define and determine the following:
(1) Production of the wetlands habitat stamp;
(2) Reproduction of the original design as art prints;
(3) Distribution of any copies or prints of the original design;
(4) Purchase of stamps to be distributed with prints of the original art;
(5) Artist income from print sales;
(6) Accounting of funds; and
(7) Performance bond by the winning artist.