(A) The following fees are hereby established under authority of Chapters 119., 1531., and 1533. of the Revised Code:
(1) The daily fee for Tri-Valley wildlife area when used for field trials shall be two hundred and thirty-five dollars day. Persons who pay this fee shall be entitled to use the field trial grounds, horse corral, parking facilities, meeting room, dog kennels and electrical outlet plugs.
(2) Daily fee for any property used for field trial purposes which is administered or controlled by the division of wildlife, fifty dollars.
(3) Annual use permit fees for watercraft mooring at tie up stakes, rowboat, eighty dollars; pontoon boat, eighty dollars. The permit expires on the last day of December of each year.
(4) There shall be a non-refundable application fee for hunting, fishing and trapping control permits administered by the division of wildlife headquarters office. The non-refundable fee shall be three dollars when submitted by internet application and up to a five dollar fee when submitted by any other method. .
(5) The fee for antlerless deer permits shall be fourteen dollars and a one dollar writing fee. Antlerless deer permits shall be valid only during the period as specified for each deer zone in rule 1501:31-15-11 of the Administrative Code and in areas established as urban deer zones or a division of wildlife controlled hunt.
(B) It shall be unlawful for any person to use any of the facilities or participate in any of the activities for which fees have been established under this rule without first having paid said fees and received proofofpayment.
(C) It shall be unlawful for any person, except those authorized by the wildlife chief, to sublease, or charge, or accept a fee for any facility on property owned, administered, or operated by the division ofwildlife.
(D) The chief of the division of wildlife is hereby authorized to enter into an agreement with an individual for the purpose of operating concessions at a facility owned, controlled, or maintained by the division of wildlife. Such fees shall be set by the chief in accordance to the service provided to the public.
(E) It shall be unlawful for any person to anchor, dock, moor, beach or tie up any watercraft at a dock space or tie up stake other than that designated on the mooring permit issued by the division of wildlife.
(F) The division of wildlife may produce, acquire, or sell conservation related items which promote wildlife conservation. The division shall publish a list that indicates the item and the price of each item available for sale. The chief of the division of wildlife may waive all or any portion of any listed fee for items used in division sponsored programs.
(G) The division may accept bids for trapping rights on properties owned, controlled, or maintained by the division where limited access is maintained, or where animal removal is needed for management or research purposes. The division shall advertise each year that trapping by bidding is available, in a newspaper having general distribution in the county where the trapping opportunity is available. Bid forms will be provided by the division at the facility where the trapping will be conducted. Persons signing the bid form shall agree to all the provisions therein. If any provision is violated, the contract will terminate and any fees paid to the state will be forfeited to the state.
(H) The division may accept bids for boat stakes or docks at division facilities on an annual basis when such would be of benefit to the public. The division shall determine the number necessary for each lake, and the bid per stake cannot be less than is provided in paragraph (A)(4) of this rule. The successful bidder can dock boats on these facilities and rent the same. The division shall advertise each year that boat rental opportunities by bidding will be available. This advertisement will be in a newspaper of general circulation in the county where the lake is located. Bid forms will be provided by the division at the facility where the boat rental opportunities will be conducted. Persons signing the bid form shall agree to all the provisions therein. If any provision is violated, the contract will terminate and any fees paid to the state will be forfeited to the state.
(I) All definitions set forth in rule 1501:31-1-02 of the Administrative Code shall apply to this rule.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 01/29/2010 and 06/30/2015
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 1531.06, 1531.08, 1531.10
Rule Amplifies: 1531.06, 1531.08, 1531.10
Prior Effective Dates: 3/3/73, 6/1/78, 6/1/79, 6/1/81, 11/12/82, 6/1/86, 7/14/88(EMER), 10/17/88, 1/15/91, 5/16/94, 7/18/95, 10/3/95, 11/1/97, 6/1/99, 2/1/02, 7/19/02, 7/28/03, 1/1/04, 5/27/05, 6/1/06, 11/24/2008, 11/27/2009