(1) "Shore zone" means the water area of a uniform width of fifty feet lying parallel with and contiguous to the shoreline.
(2) "Open zone" means any water except the shore zone, designated swim areas. and the marina or boat launch area.
(3) "Designated swim area" means any water area designated and marked as a swim zone by the lake Seneca property owners association. The designated swim area shall exclusively include the water along and contiguous to the shore area designated by the lake Seneca property owners association as the community beach area.
(B) General provisions
(1) No person shall place, anchor, or otherwise affix any type of buoy, sign. mooring apparatus, swim platform, or other floating structure in the open zone or in an area that obstructs access to a navigable channel or boat launch. This does not preclude the use of buoys to mark hazards in the water.
(2) All power craft shall proceed in a counter-clockwise direction with the shore to the starboard side, except to retrieve a fallen skier or while beaching or going in to shore.
(3) No person shall operate a power craft at a speed that creates a wake in the following areas:
(a) The shore zone, or
(b) Within fifty feet of the designated swim area.
(4) No person shall operate a power craft at a speed that creates a wake between the hours of eight p.m. and ten a.m. local time.
(5) No person shall operate a power craft at a speed greater than idle speed, or at a speed that creates a wake at any time when the lake warning flags are displayed as a notice of hazardous conditions or flood stage.
(C) No person shall operate or permit the operation of any vessel in violation of this rule.