(A) Operating Regulations
(1) No person shall operate a powercraft at a speed greater than idle speed or at a speed that creates a wake from sunset to sunrise.
(2) Powercraft operating in the designated speed and ski zones shall travel in a counter-clockwise direction with the shoreline on the starboard (right) side of the powercraft.
(3) All powercraft operating at a speed greater than idle speed shall maintain a distance of forty (40) feet from the shore.
(4) Swimming from watercraft shall be permitted only in designated no-wake zones.
(5) A "wake" as used in this rule shall be defined as a track left by a watercraft in the water causing waves or swells.
(1) No powercraft shall tow more than two skiers, ski tubes, or other approved towable devices.
(2) No person shall anchor, moor, dock or tie up any watercraft to any private dock facility without express permission of the owner or other authorized agent.
(3) While being towed by a watercraft, no person shall have any type of airfoil or other device in hand or affixed to the person for the purpose of becoming airborne over the waters of Lake Buckhorn.
(4) It shall be unlawful for any watercraft to tow a parasail, kite, or any other airborne device on the waters of Lake Buckhorn.
(5) The operation of seaplanes, hovercraft, mechanically propelled airboats, airfoils, and ski-free mechanisms is prohibited.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 1501:47-7-18