Chapter 1501:9-12 Industry Standards
This rule lists the industry standards that are referenced in Chapters 1501:9-1 to 1501:9-11 of the Administrative Code. Such standards shall be incorporated by reference into and considered part of the requirements of these rules to the prescribed extent of each such reference.
The industry standards are listed herein by the organization setting the standard, the standard identification number and title, the date, and, if available, the edition of the publication.
(A) American petroleum institute (API) standards. The website for API is http://www.api.org/. The address for API is "1220 L Street, NW, # 900, Washington, DC 20005." The following API standards are referenced in these rules:
(1) "5 CT Specification for Casing and Tubing." Ninth edition, dated 7/00/11;
(2) "TR 5C3 Technical Report on Equations and Calculations for Casing, Tubing, and Line Pipe used as Casing and Tubing and Performance." First edition, dated 12/00/08;
(3) "10 A Specification for Cements and Materials for Well Cementing." Twenty-fourth edition, dated 12/00/10;
(4) "RP 10 B-2 Recommended Practice for Testing Well Cements." First edition, dated 7/00/10;
(5) "10 D Specification for Bow-Spring Casing Centralizers." Sixth edition, dated 8/00/10;
(6) "10 TR 4 Considerations Regarding Selection of Centralizers for Primary Cementing Operations." First edition, dated 5/1/2008;
(7) "65-2 Isolating Potential Flow Zones during Construction." Second edition, dated 12/00/10.
(B) ASTM standards. The website for ASTM international is http://www.astm.org/. The address for ASTM international world headquarters is "100 Barr Harbor Drive, PO Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA, 19428-2959." The following ASTM standards are referenced in these rules:
(1) "A500/A 500 M Standard Specification for Cold-Formed Welded and Seamless Carbon Steel Structural Tubing in Rounds and Shapes." Dated 2010;
(2) "C 150/C 150 M Standard Specification for Portland Cement." Dated 2011.
(C) National geodetic survey (NGS) datum. The website for national geodetic survey ishttp://www.ngs.noaa.gov/. The address for NOAA's national ocean service "SSMC4, Room 13317, 1305 East-West Hwy, Silver Spring, MD 20910." The following NGS datum are referenced in this chapter:
(1) "North American Datum of 1983."
(2) "North American Vertical Datum 1988."
(D) United States Department of Agriculture soil series. The website for USDA soil survey is http://websoilsurvey.nrcs.usda.gov/app/HomePage.htm. The address for USDA headquarters is "U.S. Department of Agriculture, 1400 Independence Ave., S.W., Washington, DC 20250." The following Ohio soil classifications referenced in this chapter can be found at:http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/wps/portal/nrcs/surveylist/?stateId=OH
(E) "Rainwater and Land Development: Ohio's Standards for Stormwater Management, Land Development and Urban Stream Protection." The website for the Ohio department of natural resources (ODNR) is http://www.ohiodnr.gov/. The address for ODNR is 2045 Morse road, Columbus, Ohio 43229. "The Rainwater and Land Development: Ohio's Standards for Stormwater Management, Land Development and Urban Stream Protection" document may be obtained from http://oilandgas.ohiodnr.gov/portals/oilgas/pdf/stormwater/RLD_11-6-14All.pdf. third edition 2006, updated as of November 6, 2014.
(F) National flood insurance rate map. The website for the FEMA flood insurance rate map is https://msc.fema.gov/. The address for the FEMA map service center is "P.O. Box 3617 Oakton, Virginia 22124-9617."
American national standards institute (ANSI)
standards. The website for American national standards institute is
http://ansi.org/. The address for ANSI headquarters is "1899 L Street, NW,
11th Floor, Washington, DC, 20036." The following ANSI standards are referenced
in this chapter: (1) "ANSI/ASME Y 14.1." dated
(1) "ANSI/ASME Y 14.1." dated 2012.
(H) Source water assessment and protection program. The website for the Ohio environmental protection agency's source water assessment and protection program is http://www.epa.state.oh.us/ddagw/swap.aspx. The address for the Ohio environmental protection agency is 50 West Town street, suite 700, Columbus, OH 43215.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 1501:9-12-01