In order to control sediment pollution of water resources, the owner or person responsible for the development area shall be responsible for developing an erosion and sediment control plan.
(A) The erosion and sediment control plan shall identify potential erosion and sediment pollution problems and describe measures to be taken to control those problems.
(B) The erosion and sediment control plan must be submitted to and be approved by the approving agency prior to any earth-disturbing activity on the development area.
(C) The following information shall be included in the erosion and sediment control plan:
(1) A general project description including the nature and purpose of the earth-disturbing activity;
(2) A vicinity sketch locating the development area and all pertinent surrounding features, including water resources;
(3) The location of sensitive areas receiving runoff from the development area;
(4) The existing and proposed topography;
(5) The location and description of existing and proposed drainage patterns and facilities, including any allied drainage facilities beyond the development area;
(6) The limits of earth-disturbing activity;
(7) The types of soils within or affected by the development area and the location of all highly erodible or unstable soils;
(8) Erosion and sediment control practices to be employed on the development area:
(a) Their location; and
(b) Where applicable, their size, detail drawings, maintenance requirements, and design calculations.
(9) Stormwater provisions, including:
(b) The location and design calculations for all permanent stormwater conveyance, detention, and retention structures;
(c) The person or entity responsible for continued maintenance of the stormwater control structure;
(d) Maintenance requirements and schedules; and
(e) Permanent access and access easements required to perform inspection and maintenance of stormwater control structures and stormwater conveyance systems.
(10) The schedule, phasing, and coordination of construction operations and erosion and sediment control practices.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 07/18/2005 and 07/18/2010
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 1511.02(E)
Prior Effective Dates: 11/30/89