(A) It shall be lawful to release game birds on a commercial bird shooting preserve without banding each bird prior to hunting. Provided further, it shall be unlawful to possess any bird taken from a commercial bird shooting preserve that does not have attached to it a tag or seal provided by the division of wildlife.
(B) It shall be unlawful to fail to clearly define the boundaries of each commercial bird shooting preserve with signs. The signs must:
(1) Be constructed of a durable, weather resistant material;
(2) Be at least ten by fourteen inches in size;
(3) Read "Licensed Shooting Preserve" in the English language;
(4) Be placed at a height above the ground of no less than four feet;
(5) Be posted along all boundaries of the land described in the license at intervals that do not exceed two hundred feet.
(C) Paragraph (B) of this rule does not apply to a commercial bird shooting preserve that is located within the boundaries of a wild animal hunting preserve licensed under section 1533.731 of the Revised Code.