(A) The rules contained in Chapter 1501:47-4 of the Administrative Code are applicable to all lands and waters designated as a wild river area, scenic river area, or recreational river area under the provisions of section 1547.81 of the Revised Code.
(B) For the purpose of rules contained in this chapter of the Administrative Code the following terms, unless otherwise therein expressly defined, shall be defined as follows:
(2) "Scenic river" means any waters in this state within a designated wild river area, scenic river area, or recreational river area.
(3) "Scenic river land" means any land area adjacent to, or otherwise beneficial to the conservation of a designated watercourse that is owned or leased by the department of natural resources and administered by the division of watercraft as part of a state wild river area, scenic river area, or recreational river area.
(4) "Areas and facilities" includes but is not limited to all trails, parking lots, restrooms, well shelters, observation blinds, towers or vistas, boardwalks, piers, docks, bridges, benches, picnic areas, roadways, and any scenic river lands the chief designates for public use.
(5) "Appointed agent" means a person designated by the chief of the division of watercraft to be responsible for the supervision, operation, protection, maintenance or other management activities on publicly managed, owned, or leased scenic river lands .
(6) "Camping" means utilization of any piece of equipment for sleeping in or upon, including but not limited to, a sleeping bag, hammock, station wagon, car, van, motor home, bus, trailer, tent, tarp, truck, house vehicle, pickup camper, or watercraft.
(7) "Person" means any individual, firm, partnership, corporation, company, association, political subdivision, or any other combination of individuals, or any employee, agent, or officer thereof.
(12) "Litter" shall have the same meaning as defined in section 1502.01 of the Revised Code.
Cite as Ohio Admin. Code 1501:47-4-01