(B) It shall be unlawful for any person to use a watercraft mooring or tie-up stake on any property administered or controlled by the division of wildlife without first having complied with the requirements of rule 1501:31-9-06 of the Administrative Code("User fee schedule").
(C) It shall be unlawful for any person to anchor, dock, moor, beach, or tie up any watercraft or leave any watercraft unattended for a period in excess of eight consecutive hours on the Resthaven wildlife area, Margaretta township, Erie county, Ohio.
(D) Watercraft, except watercraft occupied continuously by persons fishing or hunting rails, gallinules, or waterfowl shall not be anchored, docked, moored, beached, tied up, or left unattended by any person on any land or water area of the division of wildlife for a period of time in excess of four hours unless such watercraft is anchored, docked, moored, beached, or tied up at a division-designated public docking area.
(1) It shall be unlawful for any person to anchor, dock, moor, beach, tie up or leave unattended for a period in excess of forty-eight hours, more than one watercraft on any lake administered or controlled by the wildlife division except as herein provided.
(2) It shall be unlawful for any person to dock, moor, tie up, leave unattended, or control more than one watercraft at a wildlife division public docking area.
(3) The provisions of this rule and provisions in rule 1501:31-5-02 of the Administrative Code shall not apply to concessionaires properly licensed by the department of natural resources to rent watercraft to the public, or watercraft owned by any division within the department of natural resources, or watercraft owned by any agency of the federal government or any political subdivision.
(4) It shall be unlawful for any person to anchor, dock, moor, beach, or tie up any watercraft at a division-designated public docking area from December first to March first of the following year except therefrom, waterfowl hunters having a tie-up permit may use such areas during the waterfowl season.
(5) It shall be unlawful for any person to anchor, dock, moor, beach, or tie up any watercraft, to any designated division public docking area when such watercraft is not properly licensed or marked as required in Chapter 1547. of the Revised Code.
(E) Public boat docking areas are designated by signs and may be extended by the chief of the division at any time. Such areas are hereby established on the following water areas:
|Aquilla lake||Geauga county|
|Clark lake||Clark county|
|Clouse lake||Perry county|
|Fox lake||Athens county|
|Grant lake||Brown county|
|Highlandtown lake||Columbiana county|
|Jackson lake||Jackson county|
|Knox lake||Knox county|
|Monroe lake||Monroe county|
|Oxbow lake||Defiance county|
|Ross lake||Ross county|
|Rush run lake||Preble county|
|Shreve lake||Wayne county|
|Spencer lake||Medina county|
|Spring valley lake||Warren county|
|Tycoon lake||Gallia county|
|Veto lake||Washington county|
|Zepernick lake||Columbiana county|
(F) It shall be unlawful for any person to dock, moor, or tie up any watercraft at the division of wildlife dock at the state fish hatchery on South Bass island, Put-In-Bay township, Ottawa county, Ohio unless such person has official business at the state fish hatchery.
(G) It shall be unlawful for any person to anchor, beach, tie up, or leave any watercraft unattended in the Metzger marsh boat launching channel, for a period in excess of four consecutive hours.
119.032 review dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 1547.52
Rule Amplifies: 1531.06, 1547.301, 1547.52, 1547.61
Prior Effective Dates: 12/27/06, 9/1/05, 9/1/00, 9/1/99