(A) General provisions:
(1) No person shall operate a powercraft at a speed greater than idle speed, or at a speed that creates a wake from sunset to sunrise.
(2) No person shall operate a powercraft at a speed greater than idle speed, or at a speed that creates a wake at any time when the lake warning flags are displayed.
(3) Powercraft operating in the designated speed and ski zones shall travel in a counter-clockwise direction with the shoreline on the starboard (right) side of the powercraft.
(4) All powercraft operating at a speed greater than idle speed shall maintain a distance of one hundred feet from the shore or any designated no-wake zone.
(5) Swimming from watercraft shall be permitted only in designated no-wake zones.
(6) A "wake" as used in this rule shall be defined as a track left by a watercraft in the water causing waves or swells.
(1) The operation of seaplanes, hovercraft, mechanically propelled airboats, airfoils, and ski-free mechanisms is prohibited.
(2) No powercraft shall tow more than two skiers, ski tubes, or other approved towable devices.
(3) It shall be unlawful for any watercraft to tow a parasail, kite, or any other device intended to achieve and maintain a distance of more than ten feet above the surface of the water.
(4) No person shall anchor, moor, dock or tie up any watercraft to any private dock facility without the express permission of the owner or other authorized agent.
(5) No person shall operate a powercraft, except by electric motor on the waters of the following areas:
(a) Thor lake
(b) Valhalla lake
(c) Hammer lake
(d) Kastrup lake
(e) Hatchet lake
(f) Bear lake