(A) The commission shall evaluate all requests for advances from the water and sewer rotary fund through the application of the following criteria:
(1) Evidence that the proposed water or sewer project will result in the creation or retention of permanent jobs;
(2) Evidence that the project will directly or indirectly generate tax revenues benefiting local government;
(3) Evidence that the project is in conformity to locally adopted water and sewer plans, and land use plans, and that it reflects the applicant's efforts to preserve prime agricultural lands;
(4) Evidence that the construction of the project will help to eliminate or alleviate serious pollution problems;
(5) Evidence that indicates the time in which the advanced monies could be expected to be repaid;
(6) Evidence that the approval of the requested advance will permit the applicant to secure or retain other financial assistance commitments;
(7) Evidence that the proposed project has the support of the community;
(8) Evidence that the loan amount is reasonable in relationship to the agricultural lands being preserved;
(9) The total amount of funds already received by the applicant, with the applicant having received more funds given lower priority.
(B) In prioritizing projects, the commission shall consider these nine criteria as being listed in order of importance.