(1) The reasonable value of labor, materials, and equipment shall include only labor, materials, and equipment that are integral to the construction activities involved in the project; and
(2) Engineering costs shall include only engineering services that are integral to the project and shall not include any of a subdivision's ongoing overhead expenses involved in carrying out its existing engineering services capacity.
(1) Expenditures or proposed expenditures for aesthetic treatments, ornamentations, or adornments to infrastructure;
(2) Expenditures or proposed expenditures for landscaping activities and improvements pertaining to infrastructure that go beyond basic requirements of post-construction repairing, stabilizing, and reseeding of land surfaces;
(3) The cost of planning or administrative services related to the review, listing, study, reporting, planning, recording, and prioritizing of capital improvement projects by a subdivision;
(4) The cost of planning or administrative services of a district committee, executive committee, or small government subcommittee in reviewing, recording, approving, or disapproving project applications.
(C) Subdivisions and districts shall ensure that all project applications submitted to the director or the administrator exclude all computations or calculations based upon any expenditures, projected expenditures, or costs referred to in paragraphs (B)(1), (B)(2), (B)(3), and (B)(4) of this rule.