(A) The SLTCO shall maintain a central registry of all representatives of the office. The registry shall retain the following information on each representative until twelve months after the date of separation from the office:
(1) The representative's name, address, and telephone number;
(2) The representative's qualifications;
(3) The representative's classification;
(4) The designated ombudsman region or state program with which the representative is associated;
(5) Whether or not the representative is certified; and,
(6) Any prohibitions applicable to the representative. Prohibitions may include limitations on the duties the representative may perform, limitations on the providers the representative may investigate or with which the representative may attempt complaint resolution, and any limitations due to a conflict of interest.
(B) The regional program, or the state program, whichever is appropriate, shall register paid representatives to the SLTCO within five business days after the representative becomes affiliated with the office.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates:
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 173.01, 173.02, 173.21 ; Sections 305(a)(1)(C) and 712(a)(5)(D) of the Older Americans Act of 1965, 79 Stat. 210, 42 U.S.C. 3001, as amended in 2006; 45 C.F.R. 1321.11 (October 1, 2014 edition).
Rule Amplifies: 173.21 ; Section 712 of the Older Americans Act of 1965, 79 Stat. 210, 42 U.S.C. 3001, as amended in 2006.
Prior Effective Dates: 06/15/1991, 12/27/2001, 12/28/2006