(A) The regional long-term care ombudsman programs shall serve the following regions of the state:
(1) Region 1: Butler, Warren, Clinton, Hamilton, and Clermont counties;
(2) Region 2: Montgomery, Darke, Shelby, Logan, Miami, Preble, Clark, Greene, and Champaign counties;
(3) Region 3: Van Wert, Putnam, Hancock, Mercer, Auglaize, Hardin, and Allen counties;
(4) Region 4: Williams, Fulton, Lucas, Defiance, Henry, Wood, Ottawa, Sandusky, Erie, and Paulding counties;
(5) Region 5: Seneca, Huron, Wyandot, Crawford, Richland, Ashland, Marion, Morrow, and Knox counties;
(6) Region 6: Union, Delaware, Licking, Madison, Franklin, Fairfield, Fayette, and Pickaway counties;
(7) Region 7: Highland, Ross, Vinton, Jackson, Gallia, Pike, Brown, Adams, Scioto, and Lawrence counties;
(8) Region 8: Perry, Morgan, Noble, Monroe, Hocking, Athens, Washington, and Meigs counties;
(9) Region 9: Muskingum, Guernsey, Belmont, Coshocton, Harrison, Jefferson, Carroll, Tuscarawas, and Holmes counties;
(10) Region 10A: Lake, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Medina, and Lorain counties;
(11) Region 10B: Wayne, Stark, Portage, and Summit counties; and,
(12) Region 11: Ashtabula, Trumbull, Mahoning, and Columbiana counties.
(B) Nothing in this rule shall preclude one regional program from providing ombudsman services in another region, upon request by the SLTCO, provided adequate resources are made available.