(A) Introduction: Chapter 173-40 of the Administrative Code regulates the state-funded component of the PASSPORT program, , and establishes the criteria for receivership of ODA's designee. (See Chapter 173-42 of the Administrative Code for rules on the medicaid-funded component of the PASSPORT program.)
(B) Definitions for Chapter 173-40 of the Administrative Code:
(1) "Authorized representative" means a person, eighteen years of age or older, who is chosen by, and acts on behalf of, an individual who is applying for, or receiving, medical assistance. In accordance with rule 5101:1-38-01.2 of the Administrative Code, the individual must provide a written statement naming the authorized representative and the duties that the named authorized representative may perform on the individual's behalf.
(2) "CDJFS" means "county department of job and family services."
(3) "Form JFS02399" means "form JFS02399 'Request for Medicaid Home and Community-Based Services (HCBS).'"
(4) "Form JFS07200" means "form JFS07200 'Request for Cash, Food and Medical Assistance.'"
(5) "Form ODA1115" means "form ODA1115 'Financial Assessment Worksheet.'" The form is readily available onhttp://www.aging.ohio.gov/information/rules/forms.aspx.
(6) "Form ODA1116" means "form ODA1116 'Enrollment Agreement.'" The form is readily available onhttp://www.aging.ohio.gov/information/rules/forms.aspx.
(7) "Nursing facility" has the same meaning as in section 5111.20 of the Revised Code.
(8) "ODA" means "the Ohio department of aging."
(9) "ODA's designee" has the same meaning as "PASSPORT administrative agency" in section 173.42 of the Revised Code. The current PASSPORT administrative agencies are the area agencies on aging listed in rule 173-2-04 of the Administrative Code plus"Catholic Social Services of the Miami Valley."
(10) "ODJFS" means "the Ohio department of job and family services."
(11) "Service plan" means written documentation of the specific tasks and activities to be carried out by a service provider, including, but not limited to, consumer-specific goals and objectives, detailed description of the interventions, frequency, and time frames for ongoing services.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 07/13/2011 and 12/29/2016
Promulgated Under: 111.15
Statutory Authority: 173.01 , 173.02 , 173.40
Rule Amplifies: 173.40
Prior Effective Dates: 06/11/1991 (Emer.), 09/13/1991, 11/09/1998, 04/17/2003, 01/01/2008, 05/07/2009