(A) General information: ODA shall include the following information in the guide:
(1) A description of the guide;
(2) Disclaimers stating the limitations of the data included in the guide;
(3) A recommendation for each individual who is considering an admission into a long-term care facility to visit any facility that he or she is considering; and,
(4) Electronic links to other information on the internet about selecting long-term care facilities and long-term care service providers, including information maintained by pertinent government agencies and private organizations and the telephone numbers for those agencies and organizations.
(B) Facility-specific information: ODA shall include the following information in the guide to help the public compare and select long-term care providers:
(1) Each nursing facility's consumer satisfaction survey data, quality measures, and regulatory survey data;
(2) Each residential care facility's consumer satisfaction survey data and regulatory survey data; and,
(3) Other publicly-available information to help the public compare and select long-term care service providers, including, but not limited to, nursing home staffing information published by CMS.