(A) General information: ODA shall include the following information in the guide:
(1) A description of the guide.
(2) Disclaimers stating the limitations of the data included in the guide.
(3) A recommendation for each individual who is considering an admission into a long-term care facility to visit any facility that he or she is considering.
(4) Electronic links to other information on the internet about selecting long-term care facilities and long-term care service providers, including information maintained by pertinent government agencies and private organizations and the telephone numbers for those agencies and organizations.
(B) Facility-specific information: ODA shall include the following information in the guide to help the public compare and select long-term care providers:
(1) Each nursing facility's consumer satisfaction survey data, quality measures, and regulatory survey data.
(2) Each residential care facility's consumer satisfaction survey data and regulatory survey data.
(3) Other publicly-available information to help the public compare and select long-term care service providers, including, but not limited to, nursing home staffing information published by CMS.
Five Year Review (FYR) Dates: 09/03/2015 and 12/01/2020
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 173.01, 173.02, 173.49 ; 42 USC 1396a(a)(9)(D)
Rule Amplifies: 173.46, 173.47, 173.49 ; 42 USC 1396a(a)(9)(D)
Prior Effective Dates: 01/12/2001, 12/15/2005, 09/07/2006, 08/30/2010