(A) Facility page content: The guide includes an individual facility page for each facility that presents the following specific comparative information, if available:
(1) The facility's name; the facility's telephone number, mailing address, county in which the facility is located, electronic mail address, web site address, photograph of the facility, and electronic link to a mapping feature that allows an individual to pinpoint the facility's location.
(2) The name of the facility's owner and operator (if different from the owner), and the telephone number and mailing address of the facility's owner and operator (if different from the owner).
(3) If a nursing facility, the facility's certification status regarding medicare and medicaid.
(4) The facility's private accreditation, with a link to the accrediting body's website.
(5) The number of beds in the facility; the number of single-occupancy and multiple-occupancy rooms in the facility; and, if a nursing facility, the number of beds in the facility that are certified for medicare or medicaid.
(6) A checklist describing the services available through the facility, as provided in rule 173-45-06.1 of the Administrative Code.
(7) The sources of payment the facility accepts and is eligible to receive.
(8) Any religious or fraternal affiliation.
(9) The facility's policies with regard to smoking, alcohol, pets, do not resuscitate orders, and advanced directives regarding nutrition, hydration, and life-sustaining care.
(10) Specific information concerning staffing at the facility, as described in rule 173-45-06.2 of the Administrative Code.
(11) The facility's private pay rate with a link to facility-provided information that describes what that rate includes.
(12) The facility's occupancy rate with a link to facility-provided information describing specific bed availability.
(B) Updating content:
(1) Each facility shall provide the information under paragraph (A) of this rule to ODA, except as otherwise provided in this chapter.
(2) ODA shall provide each facility with access to its facility page and allow the facility to update the information on that page at any time. An automated date-stamping mechanism shall reflect the date of the most recent update.
(3) ODA may update a facility page with publicly-available information about the facility (e.g., bed count, website address, payment sources, etc.).
(C) Disclaimer: ODA shall include a disclaimer on the facility page that explains that the information appearing on each facility's facility page is provided and updated by the facility described on the page, and that the accuracy of the information appearing on a facility page is not routinely verified by ODA.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 04/24/2013 and 07/11/2018
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Statutory Authority: 173.01 , 173.02 , 173.49
Rule Amplifies: 173.46
Prior Effective Dates: 09/07/2006, 08/30/2010