(A) To be eligible for consideration, grant applicants, who meet the criteria set forth in rule 179-2-02 of the Administrative Code, must submit a completed application by the deadline specified in the grant announcement. The deadline for receipt of the completed application in the commission office is five p.m. on the date stated in the grant announcement.
A completed application may be defined in the grant announcements as a concept paper or it may be defined as a fully developed proposal. If the completed application is defined in a grant announcement as a concept paper, the grant announcement must state the process for selecting applicants to submit fully developed proposals. However, in all instances, an application must include the following information to be determined to be a completed application:
(1) Taxpayer identification number or social security number of prospective grantee(s);
(2) An Internal Revenue Service tax exempt certificate, if applicable;
(3) Evidence of compliance with Titles VI and VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act and amendments thereto, which prohibit discrimination because of race, sex, national origin, age or color;
(4) Evidence of compliance with Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act and any amendments thereto, which prohibit discrimination in any facet of the applicant's operation.
(5) Additional information as required by the Commission as set forth in its grant announcements.
(B) Applicants who are ineligible for grant participation will be notified in writing by the commission.
R.C. 119.032 review dates: 07/25/2008 and 12/30/2012
Promulgated Under: 119.03
Prior Effective Dates: 5/16/90, 9 /20/90, 4/8/91