(A) The Class B trousers shall be made of polyester-wool blend fabric or one hundred per cent polyester fabric. Trousers made of one hundred per cent polyester fabric are not recommended for wear by patrol officers.
(B) Polyester-wool blend trousers shall conform to the following fabric specifications:
(1) Mill: Raeford style #538-768, metcalf brothers and company #405-0881, or equivalent.
(2) Weave: Gabardine with washable finish.
(3) Weight: Fourteen to fourteen and one-half ounces per linear yard on a sixty-inch width.
(4) Content: A blend of fifty-five per cent dacron polyester and forty-five per cent worsted wool.
(5) Breaking strength: Two hundred twenty-five pounds warp, one hundred pounds fill.
(6) Construction: One hundred twenty-two ends per inch, sixty picks per inch.
(7) Color: Sage grey, matching Raeford color 768.
(C) One hundred per cent polyester trousers shall comform to the following fabric specifications:
(1) Mill: Klopman F/S 5009 or equivalent.
(2) Weave: Gabardine twill. Knit fabric is not acceptable.
(3) Weight: Six ounces per square yard.
(4) Content: One hundred per cent polyester with 2/150/48 two ply warp and filling yarn.
(5) Strength: Plus or minus fifty pounds tensile; plus or minus fifteen hundred grams tear.
(6) Construction: Sixty-four to sixty-five inches finish width, fifty-three to fifty-six picks per inch, and sixty-six ends per inch.
(7) Color: Sage gray heather, matching Raeford #538-768.
(8) Stretch rating: Six to ten warp stretch, ten to fourteen filling stretch.
(9) Wash shrinkage: A rating of plus or minus 4.0 on scale of 5.0 after three washings at one hundred seventy degrees Farenheight.
(10) Pilling: A rating of plus or minus 4.0 on a scale of 5.0 after three washings at one hundred degrees Fahrenheit.