(A) During the summer, from May sixteenth to September fifteenth, the sheriff may authorize wear of the marine patrol uniform by appropriately assigned deputies.
(B) The marine patrol uniform shall consist, at a minimum of the following uniform items:
(1) A short-sleeve white shirt conforming to the specifications set out in paragraph (C) of this rule,
(2) Class B uniform trousers conforming to the specifications of rules 311-1-03.3 and 311-1-03.4 of the Administrative Code,
(3) A white undershirt as prescribed by rule 311-1-13 of the Administrative Code,
(4) White deck shoes with black or white socks; and
(C) Marine patrol shirt specifications
(1) The shirt shall conform to the fabric specifications for the Class B uniform shirt as prescribed in rule 311-1-03.3 of the Administrative Code, except that the color of the fabric shall be white;
(2) The shirt shall conform to the construction specifications for the short-sleeve Class B uniform shirt as prescribed in rule 311-1-03.4 of the Administrative Code.