(A) The following styles of jacket are approved for wear with the uniform:
(1) A waist length windbreaker style jacket made from polyester cotton or high impact nylon.
(2) A hip length simple style jacket made with taslon nylon or equivalent material, and lined to provide protection from temperatures as low as thirty degrees Farenheight.
(3) A hip length deluxe style jacket made from Gore-Tex(R) or equivalent moisture barrier material, with set-in or raglan sleeves, a removable collar, and a liner providing protection from temperatures as low as zero degrees Farenheight.
(4) A thigh length parka made from high impact nylon shell fabric, with a removable hood, a two-way brass zipper, and a permanent lining providing protection from temperatures below zero degrees Farenheight.
(B) All jackets shall be black.
(C) All jackets shall have the following features:
(1) Stitched shoulder straps,
(2) Two breast pockets with flaps that button,
(3) Zipper fronts, and
(4) A badge tab constructed from the same fabric as the jacket's outer shell and attached on the left breast pocket.