(A) The department shall establish deadlines for implementing the requirements of this chapter. In addition, the department shall establish deadlines for implementing the requirements of this chapter. Such procedures shall include, but shall not be limited to, the following:
(1) Addressing incomplete applications;
(3) Resolving questions of legal guardianship;
(4) Improving program administration and client satisfaction through surveys and other processes;
(5) Reissuing lost or damaged warrants.
(B) The department shall report to the state board of education annually on the operation of the program, including at least the following information:
(1) Number of students utilizing a scholarship;
(2) Resident districts of students;
(3) Number of students returning to a public school district after receiving a scholarship;
(4) Amount of scholarship funds disbursed statewide, by grade, by district, and by disability category, except to the extent that this information would violate the "Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974," 124 Stat. 3192, 20 U.S.C. 1232g (December 13, 2010);
(5) Number of scholarship recipients by provider;
(6) Names and addresses of providers of services;
(7) Amount of state and federal aid received by the resident district for scholarship students;
(8) Information on the number of students receiving scholarships by number of years enrolled in the scholarship program, including grade, district of residence, and disability category.
(C) The department shall provide a summary report to the school district of residence on the expenditure of funds for the scholarship program.