(A) The board of education of each city, exempted village, and local school district shall monthly review enrollment for students enrolled in a community school established pursuant to Chapter 3314. of the Revised Code and entitled to attend school in the district pursuant to section 3313.64 or 3313.65 of the Revised Code. For each such student, the district shall verify the following information:
(1) The community school in which the student is enrolled.
(3) That students receiving transportation services from the community school pursuant to section 3314.091 of the Revised Code would be entitled to receive transportation services under policies adopted by the board of education of the district.
(B) The governing authority of each community school established under Chapter 3314. of the Revised Code shall annually report the following information to the Ohio department of education:
(1) The number of students enrolled in kindergarten through grade twelve in the community school who are not receiving special education and related services pursuant to an individual education plan.
(2) The number of students enrolled in grades kindergarten one through grade twelve and one-half the number of kindergarten students in the community school who are receiving special education and related services pursuant to an individual education plan.
(3) The number of enrolled preschool handicapped students receiving special education services in a state-funded unit.
(5) The city, exempted village, or local school district in which the community school is located.
(6) The poverty-based assistance aid reduction factor that applies to the community school for the school year.
(8) If any students do not attend the community school on a full time basis, the number of days enrolled per year and the percentage of the school day enrolled for each less-than-full-time student.
(9) The number of limited-English proficient students enrolled in the community school.
(10) The full-time equivalent number of students enrolled in career-technical education programs or classes described in divisions (A) and (B) of section 3317.014 of the Revised Code provided by the community school.
(12) The first and last day of the school year for the community school.
(13) The number of days and hours the school is in session and the total hours or days of learning opportunities offered to a student attending for the entire school year.